WITH MICROSOFT TEAMS
Working remotely is a challenge, in many ways. Keeping a team productive and comfortable, securing documents and files, and ensuring efficient communication between employees can keep managers up at night. With help comes a versatile and multifunctional, yet user-friendly tool – Microsoft Teams.
what is MICROSOFT TEAMS?
It’s a cloud application that is an efficient center for managing your company, teams, and ultimately a single project. The multitude of possibilities, integrated programs and applications means that in using Microsoft Teams we are in fact limited only by our imagination.
What do you get with microsoft teams?
First of all, a dedicated place where you organize the work of a specific group of people – a team. You can create teams according to your preferences and individual needs: for example, permanent, for a specific department or only for the duration of a specific project or implementation. Interestingly, within the teams you can also collaborate with people outside your organization.
Within a given team, you can:
- organize online meetings,
- talk in team chat,
- store and collaborate on files online (e.g., create a presentation with multiple people simultaneously),
- create tasks and assign them to specific users,
- create notes,
- work in teams with guests from outside your organization,
- use many additional applications integrated with Teams (you can find the full list at this link) – conveniently and from one place.
Besides that, Microsoft Teams will allow you to achieve a higher level of communication and organization of your work, thanks to:
- convenient communication with any members of your organization, as well as those outside, through a chat option with any number of participants,
- the ability to schedule appointments on a calendar synchronized with your Outlook with the help of a scheduling assistant,
- scheduling work and daily tasks using the Task application built into your Teams platform,
- managing and working on shared files in real time.
Is it hard to imagine? We invite you to take a look at the Teams application demo and our training materials:
- IT Services
- Microsoft Security
- IT Security
- Microsoft 365
- IT Outsourcing
- IT consulting
- Our services
WHY microsoft teams may be best tool for your business?
Convenience and multifunctionality in one
Integration and working on files in the cloud
Multitasking and scalability
how can we help you?
What if you already have Teams?
Do you have Teams deployed in your company, but you don’t know where to start and how to use their full potential?
Or maybe you would prefer to take a closer look at Microsoft Teams features before making a purchase?
Check out our dedicated training courses! With Microsoft Teams we will bring you to a new level of productive work. We are ready to support you – contact us!
Konrad Czarnecki – Microsoft Solution Sales Manager
Get in touch with us!