Business mail (Exchange)
Are you looking for a professional email service for your business that offers more than just sending e-mails? Do you need to work on a calendar, shared mailboxes, and have the ability to book resources? Would you like to have a mailbox that doesn’t refuse to send email due to exceeding the capacity limit?
There are many solutions on the market, but not all will be the answer to your needs. We have some tips for you to help you narrow down your search for the right business mail suolution.
How to choose a business mail?
We suggest you answer a few questions that will help identify your needs and help you choose the right solution:
- Do you schedule meetings with your employees and use a company calendar?
- Would it make it easier for you to see the occupancy of your coworkers’ calendars?
- Would you like to be able to book resources such as meeting rooms and corporate equipment easily and from one place?
- Would it be convenient for you to have a consistent company-wide global address book?
- Would you like to use shared mailboxes to which each recipient has individual access?
- Are you looking for mail that’s accessible from any device and synced between them?
- Do you care about a solution that has effective spam filters and thus keeps unwanted messages out of your inbox?
- Are you looking for a solution that is safe?
There’s a reason Microsoft Exchange is the leading solution on the market – it’s a comprehensive answer to all of the above needs, but also much more! Exchange is not just a mail tool, but a powerful service for simultaneous sending e-mails, managing calendar, contacts and additional resources.
how to buy microsoft exchange?
You can buy Microsoft Exchange from us both on its own or bundled with other Microsoft 365 solutions (such as the full Office suite and with tools that offer teamwork and efficient data management within an organization, such as Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive).
Each of these tools can be accessed from anywhere, whether you’re in the office or at home – your data is always synchronized and ready to use.
- IT Services
- Microsoft Security
- IT Security
- Microsoft 365
- IT Outsourcing
- IT consulting
- Our services
what can we do for you?
WHY is it worth using Microsoft Exchange?
Exchange is part of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, which offers a convenient and secure way of working, thanks to the following features:
No more problems with overflowing mailboxes
Ability to share calendars
Assured security and spam protection
Backup of Microsoft 365 solutions
Do you want to back up your Microsoft Exchange service?
With us, you can further secure your data and not worry about losing even a single message!
An additional service we recommend is backup for Microsoft 365. Go to our Backup 365 page to learn more about how backups will help secure your business.
When choosing mail service for your business, you will need to consider several important aspects. Does it seem complicated or overwhelming to you? Contact us, and we will help you choose the best solution for your needs!
Konrad Czarnecki – Microsoft Solution Sales Manager
Get in touch with us!